As many of you have heard, the Panhellenic Council’s new initiative this year is the Circle of Sisterhood. The Foundation is is a mechanism by which all sorority women can stand together and give girls and women an equal chance for rewarding lives and livelihoods through access to adequate education.
September 25 will mark the beginning of the Circle of Sisterhood Week. Here is the list of events:
(All week at Manndibles, the Sisterhood Smoothie will be available for purchase with proceeds going to C of S, and at CTB the TSM [Total Strawberry Mint] iced tea will be available for purchase, $1 will go to C of S each time it is purchased)
Monday – Documentary Viewing of Half the Sky
- Goldwin Smith HEC Auditorium 7pm-8:30pm
- Recommended donation of $10
- 10 members per chapter are required to attend
Tuesday – Circle of Sisterhood Appreciation Day and Letter-Writing Campaign
- Ho Plaza (Willard Straight Hall if rain) 10am-4pm
- Fill out circles with compliments and hang them on a bulletin board.
- Send 10 emails to relatives and friends asking for contributions to the Circle of Sisterhood using our email templates!
Wednesday – Chipotle Sisterhood Dinners
- 5-7PM at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Tell the cashier you want to donate to the Circle of Sisterhood
Thursday – Bake Sale on Ho Plaza
- (all tables reserved outdoors, rain tables are inside WSH) 10am-4pm.
- Need 3 women per chapter there at all times
- 5 tables total reserved
Friday – Panhellenic Coffee Chats
- At CTB from 3-5 PM
- PNMs are welcome to join Panhellenic members to talk about Circle of Sisterhood, the general Recruitment process, and what joining the Panhellenic Community is like
For more information on Circle of Sisterhood, please visit: https://www.